Our client based in Grassington is looking to recruit a Customer Service Operator on a full time, permanent basis.
This role will include various duties as part of the Customer Services Team including inputting customer orders, cash handling, data processing & in-house auditing.
The successful applicant must have a strong attention for detail and ability for working to procedures. The successful candidate must have an excellent telephone manner as well as being very proficient with the use of Computer IT and specifically Microsoft Office Applications.
- Inputting and collating customer orders, loading lists, delivery notes and invoices.
- Liaising with customers and attending to their issues.
- In house auditing of weekly check sheets.
- Processing data for sales and purchases
- Assist with processing customer payments.
- Providing administrative assistance across various departments.
The position will be based on 40 hours a week over a 5-day working pattern which will include a Saturday on rotation (1 in 2).
Start times will be 7.00am with a 9.00am start 1 day a week.
Hourly rate of £10.00 per hour.
A company pension scheme is also in place.