Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Customer Service Officer to join a dynamic department in Skipton. This is a part-time role with the working days of Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday starting as soon as possible, for the duration of 3 months with the potential for a long term role.
The successful Customer Service Officer will:
- Hold a valid NVQ Level 2/3 qualification in Customer Service.
- Excellent range of administrative skills including word processing, spreadsheets, knowledge of data bases and software.
- Have the ability to relate to young people with an interest in their future development.
- Experience and knowledge of the FE sector.
- Willing to train as a First Aider.
- Experience of marketing/promotional events.
If this Customer Service Officer position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.