Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor / Administrator on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate…
- Previous experience in a Customer Service/Administrative/Order Processing environment, with a proven track record of success
- The ability to demonstrate ownership and responsibility of a complete E2E order process
- A track record of understanding and anticipating Customer needs
- The maturity to understand the sense of responsibility of an order management role within a Warehouse environment
- A keen eye for attention to detail and accuracy with strong organisational skills.
- Proven ability to understand and improve internal procedures as part of continuous improvement
- Be an experienced in problem solving.
- Previous 3PL/order management system experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working in a high pressure, complex environment.
- Previous 3PL/order management system experience would be beneficial
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and a team player.
Salary - £24,000
Hours of work – 8.30am till 5pm Monday to Friday + occasional weekend work.