Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator on a full time, permanent basis.
The core responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Contacting customers
- Producing quotations
- Processing sales orders
- Searching parts manuals stored in PDF format to find part codes.
- Use of Sage 50c to create the order and advise the customer of pricing.
- You will need to work accurately but quickly as this work will frequently be completed whilst the customer waits on the phone.
- An excellent telephone manner
- A passion for delivering a first-class service.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A good standard of written English
- Strong keyboard skills
- A good working knowledge of MS Office package
- Previous use of Sage 50c or similar
- Previous experience of developing customer relationships.
Working week is Mon – Fri, 8:30am to 5:00pm with a half hour lunch break (40 hours). Working from home will not be available for this position.
Holiday Provision is 20 days plus bank holidays. Please note that the business closes for the Christmas period and you will be required to take 3 days of this allowance at this time.
You must be able to reliably commute to Keighley.