Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Customer Account Executive on a part time, permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Processing orders received via phone or email
- Receive inbound phone calls from corporate customers wanting to purchase clothing or who have queries relating to the range
- Assist customers with queries relating to their accounts or orders via phone or email
- Assist customers who are struggling to complete their orders via the internet
- Contacting customers regarding any issues with existing orders
- Any other duties deemed reasonable, as outlined by the line manager.
- Intermediate IT skills – efficient use of the Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and good understanding of the customer management process
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Problem Solver
- Polite and Friendly telephone manner
- Hours of work - 24 hours a week which will include working a Saturday or Sunday.
- Grade 5-9 in English and Maths at GCSE (or equivalent)