Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Customer Account Executive on a part time permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Receive inbound phone calls from retail customers wanting to purchase clothing or who have queries relating to the range
- Assist customers with queries relating to their accounts or orders via phone or email
- Assist customers who are struggling to complete their orders via the internet
- Processing customer refunds and replacement orders.
- Assist customer who are on live chat with their immediate queries
- Contacting customers regarding any issues with existing orders
- Answering Customer Service emails.
- Intermediate IT skills – efficient use of the Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and good understanding of the customer management process
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Problem Solver
- Polite and Friendly telephone manner.
- Grade 5-9 in English and Math's at GCSE (or equivalent).
Hours of work - 24 hours a week which will include working a Saturday or Sunday.