Our client based in Burnley is looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a temporary basis but could lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
- Chasing outstanding invoices by telephone and email.
- Liaising with Head Teachers and School Business Managers
- Updating Debtor Book and MRP system.
- Producing reports for management
- General administrative duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in credit control would be an advantage
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- A good level of general IT literacy
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, Full Time or Part Time Hours Considered.