Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting experienced Cover Supervisor to join a well-established school situated in Nelson on a full-time, ongoing basis.
We are looking for individuals who are driven and committed to provide the best support and development for all the young people in their care, regularly going above and beyond to ensure pupils are given the opportunities to thrive and achieve success beyond their achievement and be prepared for what life throws at them.
The successful Cover Supervisor will:
- Have experience in a similar position
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If a Cover Supervisor position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.