Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting an experienced Cover Supervisor to join a well-established Secondary School based in Keighley. This is a full time position starting ASAP.
The successful Cover Supervisor will:
- Have experience in a similar position.
- Be an excellent, inspirational individual with strong classroom management.
- Have secondary school experience.
- Possess a passion for pupil development.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If a Cover Supervisor position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.