Rotherwood Education are currently recruiting a Cover Supervisor to join a well-established school in Keighley. This is a full time, ongoing role starting as soon as possible.
The successful Cover Supervisor will:
- Have previous experience teaching a full classroom.
- Be able to mentor students who are in isolation.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this Cover Supervisor position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Education.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Education who is acting as an employment agency.