Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Cover Supervisor to join a dynamic department within a school in Keighley. This role is full-time starting after the Easter Half Term until the end of the academic year.
The successful Cover Supervisor will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience within a classroom setting.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this Cover Supervisor position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.