Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a number of Cover Supervisor's to join well-established, forward thinking high school's in and around Lancashire. We have both part and full time positions available.
You will be required to cover Key Stage 3 & 4 classes in a range of subjects, ensuring the students are on task and maintaining strong behaviour management.
The successful Cover Supervisor's will:
- Have a proven track record of a similar background.
- Be an excellent, inspirational Cover with strong classroom management.
- Possess a passion for pupil development.
- Provide relevant references.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If these Cover Supervisor positions are of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.