Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Cover Supervisor to join a dynamic department within a well-established school in Bingley. This role is full time starting as soon as possible until the end of the academic year with the potential for it to go on longer to the right candidate.
The successful Cover Supervisor will:
- Have previous experience teaching a full classroom.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this Cover Supervisor position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.