Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Computer Science Teacher to join a dynamic IT department within a well-established, forward thinking high school in Lancashire.
The role is a full-time temporary position starting in September 2022, lasting until January 2023 but has the possibility to be extended further.
As a full-time Computer Science Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher including planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings. You will be required to teach Computer Science to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 and will
The successful Computer Science Teacher will:
- Have a proven track record of a programming background
- Holding a valid teaching qualification for example PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have experience in a Computer Science teaching position
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide relevant references
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Computer Science Teacher position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.