Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Computer Science ICT teacher to join a dynamic department within a well-established, forward thinking high school in Keighley. The role is full-time starting as soon as possible.
The successful Computer Science Teacher will:
- Have previous experience teaching Computer Science and ICT to Key Stage 3.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Computer Science Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.