Rotherwood Education are currently recruiting a Computer Science Teacher to join a dynamic department within a well-established school in Accrington. This is a full-time role starting ASAP until the end of the Academic year.
This role provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to join a team of experienced and highly supportive teachers working in a well-resourced department.
The successful Computer Science Teacher will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience teaching Computer Science and ICT to Key Stage 3 & 4.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Computer Science Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Education.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Education who is acting as an employment agency.