This well-established engineering company are seeking an additional CNC Machinist.
- Must be time served through a recognised mechanical engineering apprenticeship with a proven engineering background
- Ability to programme, set and operate 5 Axis CNC milling machines - Heidenhain
- Experience of working with larger stainless steel and high value components/materials
- Would consider working shifts as needed, inc. night shifts.
Minimum of 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Thursday 8.00am-4.45pm & Friday 8.00am-12.30pm.
Overtime regularly available.
- Holidays – 33 days per annum (28 days are fixed)
- Pension Scheme after qualifying period
- Life insurance after qualifying period