Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit a Client Service Adviser on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- To be responsible after training for the sales ledger maintenance, month end reconciliation and credit control for a portfolio of Factored, CHOCS and Invoice Discounting (ID) clients. Total Funds in Use across the portfolio of up to £500k
- Collections by telephone and/or email of the top 10 overdue debtors throughout the month on each factoring account. In addition, to complete collections on the advanced notice of disapprovals for any debt outstanding which may become aged at the month end.
- To be responsible for the collation of the month end reconciliation paperwork for a small portfolio of lower balance ID accounts, balancing sales ledgers
- Review CHOCS accounts and liaise with the Clients about their collections and allocations.
- To identify and report potential risk situations to the RM (Relationship Manager)/AE (Account Executive)/CSM (Client Services Manager)/ HOCS (Head of Client Services).
- To be responsible for the accurate processing and allocation of all notification schedules, cash / BACS receipts.
- To carry out a sounding/verification process daily for a random selection of invoices and credit notes. Collating/checking any necessary back up documentation along with verbal confirmation of larger invoice values.
- Carry out ad hoc verifications (disclosed & confidential) on open item ledgers if there is a risk implication or a requirement by the RM/AE.
- To be responsible on a rota basis for accurately finding the Client and Debtor accounts for all transactions into the factoring bacs account in a timely manner and liaising with the BO.
- To be a supportive and participative team member ensuring that the duties of team members are effectively carried out in their absence.
- Credit control experience preferable or some form of telephone work
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- To begin the UK Finance Foundation course within 12 months of employment in this role.
- Computer literate with fast, accurate keyboard skills.
- Minimum of two standard GCSE’s including Maths and English.
Salary - £20,000.