Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Careers Advisor to join one of well-established schools based in Bradford. The role is a full time, ongoing position, starting as soon as possible.
The school are looking for a Careers Advisor that has ambition to achieve the best outcomes for all students, using their wide knowledge to help advise students on potential job roles and future career pathways.
The successful Careers Advisor will:
- Have experience in a similar position educating students on potential career.
- Be inspirational and have great communication skills
- Provide details of last 2 latest references within the last 5 years
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Careers Advisor role is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency