Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a Teacher who can teach KS4 Business Studies, KS3 Math's and KS3 and KS4 Computer Science to join a high school based in Nelson.
This role is a full-time temporary position, starting ASAP and lasting until July 2022.
As a full-time member of staff, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary duties of a permanent teacher including, parents evening, staff meetings and having a form group.
The successful Teacher will:
- Have a proven track record of a similar background.
- Be able to teach all three subjects.
- Hold a valid teaching qualification for example PGCE, QTSor QTLS.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Provide relevant references.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.