Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Business Studies Lecturer to join a dynamic, high achieving department in a well-established, forward thinking client in Burnley. The role is a full-time or part-time position lasting up until January 2023.
As the Business Studies Lecturer, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary duties of a permanent Lecturer such as planning and preparing lessons and staff meetings.
The successful Business Studies Lecturer will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification.
- Have experience teaching up to Key Stage 5
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.