Our client is a well-known and trusted supplier of electrical and mechanical building services to commercial and industrial clients throughout the UK. Established in 1984 the company has seen substantial growth over the years. As a business, their continued success has created a need for a Support Administrator to assist the pre-construction team and small works.
The role is to offer administration support to the pre-construction team in the quotation and tender process using our lead's software to identify potential opportunities. The ideal candidate will possess strong document management skills, experience in dealing with sub-contractors, some knowledge of reading construction drawings and the ability to work to tight deadlines. As this role tends to be biased towards the beginning and end of the tendering process it is envisaged that during quieter spells, you would assist our small works department with administration duties.
- Sending out and chasing up subcontractor packages
- Typing up letters, tender packs and bids
- Drafting full tender documents
- Working alongside estimators and the pre-construction director to support all aspects on the tender process
- Printing and plotting construction drawings
- General administration
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
- Writing reports.
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong organisation skills