Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Bookkeeper/Accountant on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include: -
- Recording of all day-to-day financial transactions for the companies.
- Accounts Payable.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Production of month P&L and trend reports.
- Maintaining the companies Ledgers
- Processing supplier invoices and making payments to adhere with supplier payment terms.
- Responsibility of monitoring and management of debt collection for all the companies.
- Recording all cash receipts and bank transactions liaising with the Mobility Manager, Spares Manager and General Manager to clarify and resolve any missing transactions.
- Bank reconciliations
- Vat Returns
- Production of weekly wages from engineers’ timesheets.
- Preparing information for Auditors
- Provide monthly financial reports
- Accruals and prepayments.
The successful candidate must have hands on experience of using Xero accounting software and also PAYE – CIS experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am until 5.00pm (30 min unpaid lunch break).
Rate of pay- £11.52 to £13.46 depending on experience.