Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting an Automotive Tutor (Light Vehicle & MET Body Panel), to join a dynamic department within a well-established, forward thinking client in Haslingden. The role is a full-time permanent position starting ASAP.
The successful Automotive Tutor (Light Vehicle & MET Body Panel) will:
- Hold an appropriate qualification to deliver motor-vehicle programmes
- Hold the relevant qualifications and /or experience in at least 2 disciplines, to meet awarding body compliance (or willing to work towards)
- Accredited qualification minimum Level 2 in Literacy, Numeracy & ICT
- Have experience teaching based around Motor Vehicles
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Provide relevant references
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Automotive Tutor (Light Vehicle & MET Body Panel) position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.