Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for an Automotive Team Leader to join an established team of professionals within the Automotive department of a training provider in Burnley on a permanent basis. This role is full-time (37.5 hours per week).
The successful Automotive Team Leader will:
- Have a Level 2 qualification in Literacy, Numeracy and ICT and a Level 3 Automotive qualification.
- Hold an Assessor and Verifiers qualification or be willing to work towards one.
- Have experience within the Automotive industry.
- Have a passion and the ability to inspire and motivate learners.
- Provide relevant references.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.