Audio Equipment Builder
Working for a globally recognised company producing sound equipment, you will be putting together the necessary systems which are despatched world-wide for us in music producing and movie making.
- Assembly of electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems.
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, solders, cements, and press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
- Mount assembled circuit boards and components onto panel.
- Connect component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connect wires between other individual components.
- Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Assembles and attaches hardware, such as switches.
- Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- Performs on-line go-no-go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment.
- May perform assembly operations under microscope or other magnifying device.
- Enjoy putting things together.
- Interested in how things work
- Dexterity, for soldering, delicate work etc.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent work ethics. Punctual, enthusiastic, and willing to learn.
Our client is looking for a type of person, rather than (necessarily) a fully experienced one, although relevant experience preferred. If you meet the personal requirements then below is a detailed list of the skills you will have or will acquire over time with the relevant training provided.
Hours: Monday–Thursday 7.50am-5.10pm : Friday 7.50am-12.30pm
Rate of Pay: From £10.42 per hour