Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a Attendance Officer to join a secondary school based in Bradford. This role is a full-time temporary position starting in September 2021.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in attendance, entering data, analysing data, SIMs and Excel.
- Have good all round knowledge of the workings of an attendance office.
- Be proficient in the use of SIMs.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.