Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join a small team of professionals within the finance department of a training provider based in Accrington.
This role is full-time (37.5 hours per week) and is a fixed term contract lasting 12 months. The main purpose of the role is to provide an efficient and effective finance support service.
The successful Assistant Accountant will:
- Have a Maths & English GCSE Grade C or above.
- Hold a professional accounting qualification.
- Have experience working in a financial environment and in a customer focused environment.
- Have experience monitoring budgets.
- Provide relevant references.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.