Our client is a family-owned group of companies that has been operating for over 10 years, dealing with Property Management for both UK Commercial and Residential Properties as well as Dubai Properties.
A new opportunity has arisen due to continued expansion.
We are looking for a bright assistant accountant in this busy finance and office management department.
Key Duties Include
- Clients Annual Tax Return
- Monthly Payroll
- Assist Monthly Management Accounts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Reconcile Company Credit Cards statements
- Inputting Invoices onto Sage
- Reconcile Projects cost
- Communicate effectively with other departments to ensure invoices and discrepancies are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Studying AAT or a recent graduate in the fields of Accountancy/Finance
- Confident with great attention to details
- With good telephone manner and excellent “people skills”
- Confident to work as part of a team and on their own, have an excellent telephone manner and high levels of attention to detail and accuracy.