Working for a highly recognised manufacturing company that produces engineered products from Automotive parts through to Medical equipment. You will be based in the centre of the production of such products.
Reporting to: Assembly Manager
Job Overview: The main focus of the role is assembling components to a set standard. Making sure all quality standards are maintained and ensuring the room is kept tidy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be aware of all quality standards and to maintain them.
- To make and test dampers to the required specification set by the customer.
- To make latch handles to the required specification set by the customer
- To make whatever assembly job you are instructed to do.
- To follow written and verbal instructions competently.
- To enter data into a computer screen correctly & competently
- Must keep work area tidy at all times.
- Must be able to record their output along with any scrap by inputting the data into the touch screen pc.
- Must be able to use a hand held scanner and be able to scan work, in a professional & timely manner.
- To follow the correct chain of command
- To be flexible in their approach to work.
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently
Training will be provided but the following is essential:
- Must understand verbal & written instructions in English.
- Must be able to stand for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Must be able to count.
- Must be competent working alone as well as being a team player.
Hours: WK1: Mon-Thurs 6-2, Fri 6-1 WK2: Mon-Thurs 2-10, Fri 1-8
Pay: £10.67 per hour