Our client based in Steeton is looking to recruit an Assembly Manager on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- The safe and efficient running of the operations, equipment, and personnel across the department, managing the day-to-day activities
- Control all production operations of the organisation
- Workload includes the planning and scheduling of production activities and the monitoring of the whole production process
- Responsible for the efficient handling and control of inventory
- Ensure that all pertinent deliveries of product are checked against Delivery Notes and any variances are reported appropriately
- Ensure that all deliveries of product are booked into the ERP System
- All customer requirements are ready for shipping or collection as required
- Production plans are identified through weekly planning meetings and daily update meetings with the Sales Department
- Co-ordinating the workflow for one or more product / customer in a timely manner
- Ensure that all work is completed within defined cycle times and to the correct quality standard
- Solving all issues that may arise within production with minimal disruption to production outputs
- Ensure all Quality standards are met to avoid the re-working of finished goods
- To develop and implement an effective training programme designed to expand and improve the skills of the work force
- The organisation of all paperwork relevant to Production and Assembly operations
- Ensuring excellent communication with quality management, operational, and office staff. Any delays are to be reported immediately allowing sales staff time to communicate effectively with customers.
Salary - £30,000.