Our client is a manufacturing company that produces engineered products from Automotive parts through to Medical equipment. Due to expansion they are looking for Assembly workers to work alongside their established team.
Job Overview: Assembling small components parts, meeting all quality standards and achieving targets set.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To make small, intricate items including small automotive parts such as dampers and latches to excat specifications.
- To test items as each stage.
- Be aware of all quality standards and maintain them.
- To follow written and verbal instructions competently.
- Maintain a tidy workstation at all times.
- Must be able to record their output along with any scrap by inputting data into software system.
- Use a hand held scanner.
- To complete work in a professional & timely manner, working effectively and efficiently.
- To follow the correct chain of command.
- To be flexible in their approach to work.
Training will be provided but the following is essential:-
- Good manual dexterity with nimble fingers to enable construction of very small parts.
- Must understand verbal & written instructions in English.
- Ability to count.
- Must be able to stand for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Competent working alone as well as being a team player.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced assembler to work for a world wide recognised company.
- Mon-Thurs 6am-2pm, Fri 6am-1pm
- Mon-Thurs 2pm-10pm, Fri 1pm-8pm
Rate of Pay: £10.67 per hour