Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting an Art Teacher- Textiles to join a dynamic, high achieving department teaching KS3 & 4 students in a well-established, forward thinking school in Lancashire. The role is a full time, maternity cover for 12 months starting in September 2022.
The applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary duties of a permanent member of staff such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings.
The successful Art Teacher- Textiles will:
- Have experience in a similar position and teaching up to Key Stage 4
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Art Teacher- Textiles role is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.