Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting an Art & Photography Teacher to join a high achieving department within an outstanding, forward thinking school in Lancashire. The role is a full-time ongoing role with a permanent position available for the right individual.
The applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary duties of a permanent member of staff such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings. Candidates must be able to teach up to Key Stage 5.
The successful Art & Photography Teacher will:
- Have experience in a similar position and teaching up to Key Stage 5
- Be confident teaching both Art and Photography
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Art & Photography Teacher role is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.