Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for an Art and Design Teacher to join a dynamic department in Accrington. The role is part-time, working Monday to Thursday up until the end of the academic year.
As a part-time Art and Design Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent member of staff such as planning and marking but also be passionate about their subject and able to inspire and motivate students to their full potential.
The successful Art and Design Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience teaching Art and Design to Key Stage 3 & 4.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Art and Design Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.