Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for an Apprenticeship Preparation Programme Tutor to join a dynamic Apprenticeship Preparation Team in Accrington.
This is a full time position, working Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:45pm, Friday 8:00am-12:30pm (with some flexibility). It is a 6 months maternity leave, July 2023-December 2023.
The sessions have already been planned and prepared for the successful candidate. You will be expected to:
- Prepare young people (16-18) for the world of work
- Enhance their skills in various areas
- Cover a range of topics, including British Values
- Support individual learners with targeted interventions, adapting their learning plans to ensure everyone is catered for
- Assess learners progress and record it accordingly
- Have experience in a similar position
- Provide details of 2 references within the last 5 years of work
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Apprenticeship Preparation Programme Tutor position is of interest or you would like to know more, please contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.