Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting an Agency member of staff to join a dynamic department within a high using client in Blackburn. This position is set to start as soon as possible, with a plan for it to last 6 months.
The working hours for this role are Monday-Thursday 8:40am-5pm, and Friday 8:40am-4:30pm.
The successful candidate will:
- Be capable of utilising market intelligence and employer research to identify potentially suitable local employers who may benefit from the client's services
- Build relationships with new local employers, establishing rapport and booking appointments for business development opportunities
- Call existing customers to provide exceptional customer service and obtain repeat business
- Utilise appropriate email marketing tools
- Support the development and maintenance of relationships with employers
- Support the Account Managers in compiling training plans
- Be a proactive point of contact for employers in the absence of Account Managers
- Access and maintain the College's customer relationship management system
- Thrive in a target driven environment, constantly pushing to build relationships and increase lead generation
- Work together within a team and share information in order to support delivery
If this position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Annette Bradford at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.