£500 JOINING BONUS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER THREE MONTHS COMPLETION.
The Company is part of a Group of Companies specialising in all aspects of property purchase & management. They have offices based in Burnley and in Middlesbrough and manage a large portfolio of properties in both regions. Recently, they have just celebrated their 2000+ property mark as a Group!
The Company offer a fully client based serviced approach to investing in properties, acquiring properties from the open market, renovating them to a set standard, passing them onto the lettings department for maintenance and management and then re-selling the properties to investors.
They retain full management of the property. They have various different departments, including Property Surveyance, Renovations, Lettings, Maintenance, Rent Collections, Property Management, Legal and Sales & Marketing.
This is a great opportunity for a collaborative, friendly and pro-active individual who enjoys talking to people, is organised and is a quick learner. The role is as a Property Sales Administrator but is unlike any other usual Sales role. Your day-to-day activities will be speaking to property investors from all over the world, responding to enquiries (email/telephone) as well as other admin- and marketing-related tasks.
The ideal candidate must be a motivated individual who is professional and an excellent team-player. They will also have 2 years’ minimum experience in good administrative and working with people. You will undergo training, and work within a fantastic team to build up your knowledge – thus, you do not need to have worked in the field of property before.
***FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED***
- Following all training and workflow procedures and ensuring our Sales CRM is up to date
- Property Sales: contacting new and existing portfolio of clients on a daily basis, responding to enquiries in a timely fashion, sending out agreements, checking payments, chasing leads & deals and hitting the teams monthly budgets and targets
- Marketing Admin: making and updating property brochures using template files
- Sales Admin: managing the mailboxes effectively, keeping all e-files up to date, filling in HMRC applications and generating quarterly client account statements
- Legal Admin: dealing with admin relating to property purchase completions, liaising with solicitors and clients
Key Skills Required
- IT skills – be able to effectively and confidently use Word/Excel/PowerPoint packages
- Communication skills – be able to talk to a range of people professionally and communicate verbally and in writing to an excellent standard with a high level of attention to detail
- Organisational skills – be able to manage multiple tasks, track tasks and deliver results in a timely manner
In return, the candidate will benefit from
- Free pay day lunch once a month
- Free continental breakfast every day
- Company events
- Regular ‘treat days’ within teams
- Medical Care
- Support, training & professional development
- Regular 1-1 reviews with manager to discuss career progression
- Mileage fully covered if travelling at work
- Additional pay if working on Saturdays
- Free Parking on site
- Flexible Working
- 31 Days Holiday (Inc Bank)
- Birthday as Holiday
- On Site Canteen
- Working in a long, established and reputable business