Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting an Administrator , to join a dynamic office within a well-established, forward organisation in Burnley. The role is a full-time temporary position starting ASAP.
The successful Administrator will:
- Have a proven track record of a similar background
- Be proficient using Microsoft Office packages including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Be an excellent communicator and team player
- Provide relevant references
- Have experience in events and/or marketing (preferred)
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration (if required)
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Administration position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.