Our client based in Bingley is looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant on a full time, permanent basis.
- Opening new files and inputting new instructions onto the Case Management system.
- Maintaining diaries and making appointments as required.
- Producing relevant letters and documents.
- Filing, billing, faxing, photocopying, sorting post and archiving.
- Updating the Case Management system in accordance with team procedures as the matter progresses.
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with them appropriately.
- Dealing with the office post.
- General administration duties for the office.
- Contribute to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment.
- Contribute to maintaining and improving office procedures.
- Any other duties which from time to time are required by the firm.
KEY SKILLS – ESSENTIAL
- Clear spoken and written communication.
- Good IT skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with enquiries in a customer-friendly and effective manner.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a member of a team.
- Proficient with Microsoft programmes.
- Flexible and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to promote the image of the firm.
SALARY: Dependant on experience.