Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit an Admin Manager on a full-time basis. This is for a fixed term contract for 6 months.
Duties will include:
- Sales Order Processing – inputting the orders accurately into Sage 50 ensuring the price, quantity and customer details are correct.
- Booking transport for despatch of finished goods to the customer.
- Producing the Picking Sheets for the Warehouse.
- Creating the Despatch Notes in Sage once the order has been picked by the Warehouse.
- Invoicing the customer in Sage 50 ensuring that the invoice matches the relevant Despatch Note.
- Sending the Sales Invoice to the customer either by e-mail or post.
- Several ‘end-of-day’ procedures to be carried out in an efficient and timely manner including summaries of Sales Orders received and value of goods invoiced.
- Uploading invoices and credit notes totals to the RBS Invoice Discounting Portal
- Ordering Chep pallets and ensuring they arrive on time. Maintaining the Chep pallet stock records and de-hiring them when used and despatched.
- Raising Purchase Orders for the Operations team for raw materials, consumables and packaging as required.
- Monitoring stock levels of all packaging items and raising Purchase Orders as required.
- ‘Progess-chasing’ such Purchase Orders to ensure the goods arrive on time.
- Maintaining a Stock Control spreadsheet for stock arrivals and despatches so that the Operations team have an accurate and up-to-date view of the stock levels for all items.
- Posting receipts into Sage when goods arrive and matching these to the relevant Purchase Orders.
- Helping with the monthly Stock-Take, counting stocks as directed by the Finance or Operations teams.
- Posting the payroll journal into Sage 50 once the Finance team have the numbers
- Running the procedures in Sage 50 for creating / recommending supplier payments and then sending remittances to suppliers when they are done (including euro payments).
- Loading bank payments onto the banking system for payment.
- Entering all Purchase Invoices into Sage 50 and approving as required
- Entering receipts onto customers’ accounts when received in the bank account.
- Some Credit Control duties; chasing customers for monies outstanding on their account.
- Weekly reconciliation of the bank account on Sage to bank statements for receipts and payments.
- Carrying out the monthly RBS month-end reconciliation for the CID facility and submission of the numbers.
- SAGE 50 experience
- Good Excel skills
- Familiar with being in a busy production environment
- Working to short deadlines and tight timescales
- QBE in a busy office
- Some finance and ops experience essential but no formal qualification necessary.
The salary you will receive for the 6-month contract will be £20,000.