Temporary to Permanent Role
Rotherwood Recruitment are working with a well-established company supplying leading textile manufacturers with their advanced products and sensors.
Due to exceptional growth, they now require an Accounts Administrator to join their busy office.
- Balancing Cash Books.
- Job Completions / Releasing Route Cards for Production.
- Office Duties Answering Calls / Filing / Emails.
- Importing Stock Data Into SAP.
- Dealing with delivery notes.
- Raising Purchase Orders.
- HR Tasks such as New Starter Information / Pension Letters.
- Holiday Cover for Sales, Purchase Ledger & Administration of Clocking System.
For the right candidate the role will move into an account’s administrator role:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Monthly Journal Entries.
- Accounts Experience in an administrator role or bookkeeping.
- Experience working in a busy fast passed environment.
- Good Excel Skills.
- Sap Experience desirable, but not essential as full training will be given.
- Must be Computer Literate.