The Company is part of a Group of Companies specialising in all aspects of property purchase & management. They have offices based in Burnley and in Middlesbrough and manage a large portfolio of properties in both regions. Recently, they have just celebrated their 2000+ property mark as a Group
A new opportunity has arisen in an expanding property management company.
We are looking for a bright account administrator to assist in our busy finance and office management department.
Key Duties Include
- Assist Clients Annual Tax Return
- Assist Prepare Clients Rental Statement
- Assist Bank Reconciliations
- Assist Supplier statement reconciliations
- Assist Reconcile Company Credit Cards statements
- Inputting Invoices onto Sage
- Resolve outstanding issues on client tax return
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate effectively with other departments to ensure invoices and discrepancies are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Confident with great attention to details
- With good telephone manner and excellent “people skills”
- Confident to work as part of a team and on their own, have an excellent telephone manner and high levels of attention to detail and accuracy.