Rotherwood Teachers are currently seeking a highly motivated A-Level Maths Teacher to join a dynamic department in Bradford. This is a part-time position with the working days of Monday, Tuesday and Thursday starting on March 27th 2023.
The successful Maths Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have experience and confidence teaching A-Level Maths.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this Maths Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.