Information about us
Rotherwood Recruitment, Rotherwood Teachers, Rotherwood Solutions and Rotherwood Payroll are trading names of Rotherwood (1976) Ltd. Registered in England & Wales No. 09210081. Our registered office is located at 21 Cavendish Street, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD21 3RB.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable for any period of time. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or the entirety of our site.
When using our site you must do so only for lawful purposes only and you may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material that is defamatory of any person, is obscene, hateful or inflammatory, promotes sexually explicit material, promotes violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person, is likely to deceive any person, is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party (such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence), promotes any illegal activity, is threatening, abuses or harass, upset, embarrass or annoy any other person, is used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, gives the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case, and/or advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- When using our site you agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by a third party.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through our internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been any breach of these terms through your use of our site and when such a breach has occurred, we may (without liability) take such actions as we reasonably deem appropriate in the circumstances , including (without limitation) immediate, temporary or permanent suspension of your right to access or use our site, immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any information uploaded by you to our site, issuing a warning to you, taking legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including but not limited to reasonable, administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach, taking further legal action against you as we feel is reasonably necessary and/or the disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Copyright laws and treaties around the world protect those works. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy and may download extracts of any page(s) for your personal reference/use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, logos, separately from any accompanying text.
Our status as the authors of the material on our site must always be acknowledged.
Reliance on Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any such commentary or materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms that might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site or any websites linked to it and any materials posted to it including (without limitation) any liability:
- Loss of income or revenue
- Loss of business
- Loss of profits
- Loss of contracts
- Loss of data
- Loss of goodwill
- Loss of time of management/office
- For any other loss or damage of any kind
Transactions Concluded Through Our Site
Contracts formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you to our site for the supply of DBS checking service are governed by our online service agreement of supply of our DBS umbrella body service for the administration of disclosure application forms.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law