Our client is a successful manufacturing company who produce high quality bespoke lighting. This is achieved by a team of highly skilled artisan craftsmen and women who use their expertise to create jaw-dropping lighting for bars, restaurants and hotels throughout the country.
This wouldn’t be possible without their greatly experienced office staff who prioritise customer service by liaising with the clients every step of the way and produce documentation to ensure manufacturing specifications are adhered to and all targets and deadlines are made top priority.
The clients’ own marketing department ensure that their unique products are showcased through various channels giving credit to the various designers and architects who inspire the creation of this prestigious lighting.
The Website administrator is a vital member of the team, responsible for assisting in delivering effective marketing campaigns, maintain a high quality website and driving sales. The Website administrator is responsible for organising and controlling product and promotional related activity under the direction of the Marketing Manager.
SKILLS AND ATTITUDES
- Experience of Magento
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (ppc, email marketing, link generation, online pr, SEO, offline marketing and pr, affiliate programmes, etc)
- Understanding of order management/customer fulfilment in an e-commerce context
- Experience using packages like Excel and Photoshop
- Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files)
- Familiar with data management
- Previous experience of website or e-commerce CMS
- Photoshop experience
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Driven and flexible personality
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Work with agencies to build traffic & sales via the website (PPC agency, email marketing provider, e-commerce provider, etc)
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website
- Uploading product images and descriptions to the website
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Attend ideas meetings and campaign planning meetings, taking notes and contributing ideas where necessary
- Uploading marketing material to libraries, website and social media sites
- Alongside a photographer, ensure that all bespoke products are photographed before leaving the business and carry out postproduction on the images to enable them to be uploaded to the website and used for marketing purposes
- Respond to customer and industry enquiries received through marketing channels
- Attend external meetings with partner agencies with the Marketing Manager
- Liaise with marketing agencies on behalf of the Marketing manager when asked