Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include:
The principal duties of this role will include:
- Picking and checking stock to complete orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Packing stock for deliveries which meets the expected standards.
- Making kits for orders
- Hank twisting yarn ready for packing.
- Keeping workspaces and the warehouse clean and tidy
- Any other duties as and when reasonably requested by the management team.
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to have:
- Warehouse experience (desirable)
- An excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast paced and changeable environment.
- Good communication skills
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Willing and enthusiastic to learn.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Be flexible.
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Salary: Competitive Salary