Our client based in Cottingley is looking to recruit a hard-working Telesales Advisor/trainee who wants to progress their career in sales.
If you have a talent for sales and want to develop your skills within a supportive team environment and are passionate about delivering an exceptional service to your customers; this role may be for you.
To assist in the development of new business opportunities and maintain and build existing UK client base;
- Progress sales enquiries
- Regular customer interaction
- Product and services promotion
- Sales order processing
- Client/Colleague communication
- General Administration
- Update CRM information records
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a sales office environment, and:
- Effective oral and written communication skills including ability to listen
- Be keen to learn and motivated to succeed
- Able to build strong relationships with colleagues and customers
- Have the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Be driven and self-disciplined
- Able to self-manage and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a professional work ethic
- Be flexible and adaptable to change
- Hard working and target driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of CRM software packages.
The role is a permanent full-time position, managing and developing the accounts of the UK client base.
Salary £20-22k dependent on experience.