• Temporary until Christmas
• National minimum wage
• Approx. 30 hours per week; overtime may be available
We are recruiting for a Trainee Sewing Machinist to assist the sewing team during our busiest time
of year. The position is suitable for a hard-working and helpful individual with an interest in sewing,
product development and textiles.
Duties may include;
• Learning to operate multiple sewing machines and processes
• Sewing cushion inners
• Sewing a wide variety of other fabric based products
• Potential to operate filling machine
• Turning and folding products ready for dispatch
• Maintaining a safe and organised environment for sewing department
• Assisting others in your team
• Helping other departments if necessary.
There is potential for the job to be made permanent for the correct candidate