Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Telephone Sales Advisor on a full time, permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Telephoning new prospects and existing customers to achieve call objectives.
- Completing tasks within timescales to meet team and individual objectives.
- Identifying and generating sales opportunities.
- Gaining a commitment from the customer to close the sale.
- Dealing with inbound sales enquiries.
- Ensuring sales orders and enquiries are accurately recorded, forwarded to processing and keeping the customer informed of progress where appropriate.
- Providing customer feedback for marketing/quality purposes.
- Any other task commensurate with the role.
Salary - £16500 to start off and then £18,000 after 3 months (subject to performance), monthly bonus up to £700 (after qualifying period and performance review)
Qualifications required - 5 GCSE’s grades A-C, 4-9 including Maths and English
- Ability to assess customer requirements and make suitable product recommendations.
- Accurate numerical skills
- Effective questioning skills
- Ability to overcome objections and rejection
- Ability to deal with difficult calls
- Clear and concise documentation of details of sales calls and opportunities
- Understanding of stages of sales process
- Good professional pleasant telephone manner
- Use of MS Office.